Ingredion Incorporated provides a number of excipients used in the pharmaceutical industry.
Our products include:
- Anhydrous dextrose
- Starches and modified starches
Our ingredient solutions may be used in:
- Intravenous solutions
- Vitamins and pharmaceutical emulsions
- Dysphagia products and clinical foods
Did you know?
- Ingredion Incorporated is the largest supplier of Anhydrous Dextrose for use in intravenous solutions.
- Dextrose and starch are used to form tablets for various medications.
- Polyols prevent crystallization in cough syrup and make chewable vitamins more palatable.
- Starches are used to stabilize medical foods.