Reinvent ready meals to elevate the home dining experience and achieve labels consumers love
Deliver an elevated home dining experience
In the post-COVID era, consumers actively seek home-cooked meals that aim for exceptional taste and quality, going beyond convenience. 78% of consumers are willing to pay extra for products that offer an experience similar to restaurants.1 This highlights significant opportunities for manufacturers to create ready meals that can elevate the home dining experience.
Consumers are also in pursuit of chef-inspired, easy-to-prepare AND nutritious options across the refrigerated, frozen, and shelf-stable categories, which present resource and budget management challenges for formulators.
Leverage our solutions to co-create a diverse range of ready meals. From crispy chicken strips that maintain the crispiness of coatings to clean label pasta enriched with dietary fibre.
Ingredion's solutions can help formulators meet consumer expectations AND efficiently address their own requirements:
- Deliver indulgent textures for consumer-preferred eating experiences
- Provide healthier and more nutritious choices such as fat reduction, sodium reduction and dietary fibre enhancement
- Provide consumer-preferred labelling through clean label ingredients
- Provide a consistent eating experience across multiple channels – retail, delivery and food services
- Achieve ideal freeze-thaw and shelf-life stability
- Support ease of preparation for consumers
The Pursuit of Health
Ingredion's Pursuit of Health is an insights-led series that looks into the latest consumer food and beverage trends and how they impact innovation in Asia Pacific.
Uncover consumer trends that are shaping demand and the opportunities they bring food and beverage manufacturers.
1. Innova proprietary 360 value research, Dec 2022