Replace sugar and deliver dietary fiber with VERSAFIBE™ dietary fibers
Today's shoppers are seeking more fiber — in fact, 70% of consumers feel digestive health is very/extremely important1 and understand the need to increase fiber in their foods. At the same time, sugar monitoring is at a 10-year high, with 62% of consumers watching sugar content in their diet.2
With VERSAFIBE™ dietary fibers, you're able to address both trends — creating reduced-sugar/higher-fiber products with just-right textures, and bringing fiber’s health benefits to a wide range of gluten- and grain-free products.
Build back bulk and texture in reduced-sugar foods and beverages
Solve the challenges of functional build-back (FBB) in reduced-sugar recipes with VERSAFIBE™ 285 soluble corn fiber — ideal for adding back the bulk, texture and functional aspects of sugar important to your product’s eating or drinking experience.
- Contributes up to 25% sugar reduction across a wide range of applications
- Use with high-potency sweeteners like stevia to match the sweetness of full-sugar controls
- Minimal effect on taste or color
- Labels as “soluble corn fiber” to contribute clean label appeal
Differentiate your products with higher fiber
This insoluble dietary fiber won’t impact the taste, texture or color of your products. So you can introduce dietary fiber and provide a great eating experience in bakery products, cereals, snacks and pastas.
- Potato-based, resistant starch
- Low water-holding capacity
- Improves texture
- Grain-free, FDA-approved fiber
- Ideal as a white flour substitute