Meet consumer demands for clean label nutritional pet food and treats
Ingredient solutions and pet food expertise
Today’s pet owners are passionate about supporting the health and happiness of their four-legged friends. In fact, according to a recent study, consumers consider themselves as parents of pets, and they are feeding their pets high-quality foods with clean labels and environmentally conscious claims. They are increasingly looking for functional benefits such as digestive health, heart health and eye health. 
With consumer demand becoming increasingly dynamic and the “humanization of pets” propelling innovation, you have a lot to consider — from clean label ingredients to health benefits and research behind nutrition to enhanced functionality, improved appearance and texture for your animal products. Plus, sustainability and sourcing considerations, and more.
Additionally, owners of cattle, swine, poultry and aquaculture farms are looking to ensure livestock health, minimizing distress and maintaining or increasing animal production. Work with us to formulate next-generation animal feed to satisfy ever-more discerning livestock owners with an eye on the bottom line — and the growth and health of the animal.
Pet/Companion animal foods
Make pets and their owners happy with on-trend pet foods that combine high quality with nutritional value and clean labels. With our ingredients for animals and innovation expertise, you can answer demand for digestive and immune health benefits, gluten-free/grain-free ingredients for animals, and products made with simple, clean label and non-GMO ingredients. When you work with us, you can:
- Formulate with our grain-free and clean label pulse ingredients — including our new pea proteins and pea starches
- Take advantage of a wide range of binding and texture ingredients, including tapioca starches and potato starches, rice and tapioca flours, and pulse starches
- Deliver digestive and immune health benefits with FORTIFEED® soluble prebiotic fibers
- Incorporate American-made guar gum from TIC Gums as well as other gums that bind moisture, stabilize meat structure and thicken your formulations
- Improve functionality, reduce breakage and improve the appearance of your end products
- Deliver clean label declarations, from pure and simple ingredients to non-GMO and organic
- Differentiate with human-grade, clean label ingredients for animals that are grain-free, gluten-free and can help provide made-in-the-USA claims
Look to us to help you create food and treats that will win approval from pets and pet owners who care for them. Innovate with us.
Consumption animal feed
“Do the little things well” is a basic mantra while raising livestock. Vital management of the smallest areas of your business can reap big rewards. Reducing animal stress, improving nutrient absorption and lowering feed costs can offset many inherent productivity and profitability risks.
Try our ingredient and feed solutions, ranging from prebiotic fibers, starches and pulse flours to food-grade polyols (to replace biodiesel-based glycerin) and corn gluten meal. Tap into our expertise to help you navigate market volatility and meet your production goals.
- FORTIFEED® soluble prebiotic fibers
- Starches, including rice, tapioca, potato and pea
- Pulse starches
- Pulse proteins
- Corn gluten meal
- Corn gluten feed
- Corn germ meal
- Food-grade polyols
 Global Annual Pet Food Report, Innova, 2018
Plant-based solutions for your pets
Formulate grain-free and clean label products with functional ingredients that deliver nutrition and performance.