Realise your business goals with market-winning savoury products
Discover innovative savoury ingredient solutions
Today’s consumers demand great tasting, home-made style food. They want indulgent sauces and creamy soups, premium ready meals and crispy coatings. But delivering this cost-effectively can be a challenge.
This is where Ingredion can help - from replacing costly ingredients to improving yield and stability, from texture claims to clean label and simple ingredient listings. Combining consumer insight with practical know-how, our unique food-loving approach is all about helping you to deliver great tasting savoury products each and every time. Let us help you cut costs, while creating delicious, clean label products.
Overcome your formulation challenges with Ingredion
With market-leading ingredients and expert technical knowledge, Ingredion is your innovation indispensable partner. Learn how our team can help you:
- Reduce costs and increase cost predictability: Replace common functional savoury ingredients like butter, oil, cream and vegetable pulp to optimise costs, without changing the taste, texture, shelf-life or visual appeal of your savoury products
- Improve yield: Make your ingredients go further with our speciality starches which can improve yield and support cost-efficiency
- Improve consistency, process tolerance and shelf-life: Our innovative starch solutions can help you maintain the quality of your product through harsh processing and multiple freeze/thaw cycles
- Go gluten-free and increase protein: Add a front-of-pack claims with food ingredients that are highly nutritious, protein-fortified and certified gluten-free
- Go clean label: Take advantage of our 20 year history of innovation and experience in clean label formulation.
- Create healthier products: Reduce fat in your mayonnaise sauces, soups or dressings without compromising the eating experience
- Enhance texture: Improve or maintain the texture of your products whilst removing costly ingredients with our speciality starch solutions
Creating in-demand savoury products
Formulating meat and savoury products today is as much about what consumers don’t want, as what they do. Our brochure simply explains how to keep them satisfied. To learn how to create products with the label claims consumers want, and the eating experience they enjoy, get the brochure now.
Guide: The Business of Clean Label
With the clean label category set to be valued at over $50 billion by 2024, it’s a mega trend food producers can’t afford to ignore. Consumer demand for clean label is well documented, but some manufacturers may be unaware that a clean label approach makes sound business sense too. Incorporating clean label can support your commercial drivers and deliver healthy business returns.