Ingredion EMEA will showcase what’s next in food and beverages at this year’s DJAZAGRO exhibition with a range of on-trend recipes available on stand A020 formulated with Ingredion’s unique range of ingredients including highly functional starches, emulsifying and stabilising systems, and stevia sweeteners & taste modulators.
Taking place from 30 May - 2 June 2022 at SAFEX Palais des Expositions, Algiers, Algeria, DJAZAGRO will bring together over 20,000 professionals across the agri-food industry including equipment manufacturers, retailers, food service and ingredient suppliers. Delegates will be able to sample a suite of seven delicious recipe prototypes inspired by evolving consumer food and beverage trends including health and wellness, high in protein, reduced sugar, plant power and clean label. Showcasing how food and beverage manufacturers can convert influential consumer trends into indulgent eating experiences that deliver business opportunities, the menu features;
• A thermized drinkable yogurt offering a long shelf life, formulated with products from the Simplistica™ range & the NSF 04 taste modulator.
• A vegan cheese block and sliced cheese formulated with PRECISA® Set 1210 W modified potato starch system that helps improve key textural and sensory aspects of cheeses, while controlling costs.
• A delicious 20% oil-free egg-free mayonnaise sauce formulated with Simplistica™ MY 1218, which improves storage stability and reduces formulation cost.
• A spreadable cream cheese formulated with products from the Simplistica™ range, produced using a process without separation and retaining the characteristics of richness and smoothness.
• A chocolate milk drink stabilized with a product from the Simplistica™ range which will provide protein protection, smoothness in the mouth and suspension of ingredients (cocoa).
• A refreshing, sugar-free rose lemonade soft drink formulated with Bioconversion's Reb M, from PureCircle by Ingredion's, a stevia-based sweetener that delivers natural, balanced flavor and sweetness.
• A mango juice drink reduced in sugar thanks to PureCircle by Ingredion's NSF08 taste modulator that offers better cost control and an excellent nutritional profile.
The food and beverage sector is the second largest industry in the region and is facing more challenging and diverse demands than ever before. We are seeing health and wellness continue to prove a key driver for consumer purchasing and consumption habits across Northern Africa. Therefore, today’s consumers are showing an increasing preference for foods and beverages with claims such as ‘protein enriched’, ‘natural’, ‘plant-based’, ‘no added sugar’, ‘low / no sugar’, ‘sugar-free’, ‘reduced sugar’, and ‘naturally sweetened’.
“This presents significant opportunities for food and beverage manufacturers in the region to tap into this growing market with new or reformulated product developments with such label claims while delivering a memorable eating experience without compromise to taste or texture. Combining our global formulation expertise with a diverse range of ingredient solutions, we can help local food and beverage formulators deliver exactly that.”
Click here to register now.
To find out more about Ingredion’s solutions, please visit their experts on stand A020. To schedule an interview with an Ingredion expert at the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.