Low-sugar AND high-protein, clean label AND organic, more nutritious AND sustainable — AND all this without compromising on taste? Now consider the impact of record inflation along with supply chain instability. The increasing list of consumer expectations and the constraints of today’s market make it critical to find the right partner to help you navigate through these complexities AND deliver the future of food.
So, what’s the answer? Own the ANDSM. That is to say, the right ANDs, and the ones you didn’t even know were possible.
This Spotlight On webinar event is brought to you by FoodNavigator in partnership with Ingredion, the master decoder in developing craveable eating experiences with the specific benefits your consumers want AND the attributes manufacturers need. Grounded in consumer insights, nutrition and sensory science, Ingredion’s panel will unlock the complex consumer algorithm, address what it takes to be successful in today’s marketplace and unveil the tools and techniques to help create and reformulate delicious on-trend food and beverage applications.
Date: February 9, 2023
Start time: 10 a.m. U.S. Central/4 p.m. GMT
Spotlight On presentation: The Consumer Algorithm and the Complexity of Owning the AND
- Charlotte Commarmond, Vice President of Global Marketing
- Nate Yates, Global Platform Leader – Sugar Reduction & Specialty Sweeteners
- Lauretta Katsriku, Global Platform Leader – Nutrition, Health & Wellness
Spotlight On Panel: The ANDs in Action
- Brian Nash, Vice President of Corporate Sustainability
- Dan Haley, Global Platform Leader – Clean and Simple
- Michael Natale, Global Growth Platform Leader – Plant-Based Proteins
- Oscar Gutierrez, Global Platform Leader – Starch-Based Texturizers