The future of protein is plant-based
Demand for plant-based protein is sweeping the food industry as consumers seek more sustainable and healthful options. It’s a rapidly growing movement with no signs of slowing down.
As demand for plant protein reaches new heights in the food industry, you've got to be fast — to formulate to your own standards, as well as ever-changing consumer tastes. Here's where Ingredion’s plant protein expertise moves you ahead. With our full formulation and applications capabilities, and continuously growing portfolio that includes isolates, concentrates, and flours, the future of sustainably sourced, nutritious plant-based protein is yours to explore. We're committed to plant protein — and we're continually investing to help you navigate this developing plant-based world.
Plant the future
Plant-based lifestyles are taking centre stage, revolutionising consumption behavior, foodservices and retail shelves alike. A shift towards a diet that is healthier, more sustainable and animal friendly has been evident globally, but is it the same for consumers in Asia-Pacific?
A commitment to sustainable plant-based protein
- Investments in innovative facilities to support growth
- Dedication to finding new breakthroughs in plant protein
Ingredient solutions to power plant-based products
- Protein solutions from sources including peas, beans, and lentils that are non-GMO and low allergenicity
- Flours, starches and hydrocolloids to create just-right texture and functionality
Comprehensive knowledge to enable the creation of product solutions on demand.
- Rapid prototyping: Developing multiple iterations quickly
- Sensory mapping: Designing profiles to meet consumers’ tastes
- CULINOLOGY®: Tailoring flavor profiles and concepts
- Consumer insights: Transforming insights into on-trend solutions
Together, let's create formulations that help your business grow
At Ingredion, our knowhow, process expertise and flexibility can enable you to rapidly produce on-trend, in-demand, plant-based protein products for today’s consumers — and the world we all share.