Embrace the next mega trend: plant-based proteins
How do you go about formulating meat alternatives that feel and taste like real meat? What do you need to consider when working on dairy alternatives or protein enrichment in consumers’ all time favorites such as instant noodles?
Consumers are continuously on the look-out for alternative sources of protein driven by health, sustainability and concern for animal welfare. Powering your products with plant-based protein can build greater consumer appeal and drive product differentiation.
For example, you can create meat alternatives with similar textures to real meat, reformulate your most successful brands with protein levels that allow 'high protein' or 'source of protein' claims. Moreover, create protein-rich meals with satisfying textures and health appeal whilst addressing the desire for more sustainable products.
Our cutting-edge solutions and tested expertise can help you stay ahead of trends. We’re in it with you to help you move forward.
- Address texture, taste, processablity and stability challenges in dairy-free beverages and yoghurts with i.e. VITESSENCE® Pulse 1803 pea protein isolate or HOMECRAFT® Create 315 multi-functional flour
- Delight with dairy-free alternatives in cheeses and frozen desserts. Consider formulating with VITESSENCE® Pulse 3600 faba bean protein or SIMPLISTICA™ DY7211 stabiliser system
- Discover with us how to formulate meat alternatives such as plant-based patties, sausages, minced and luncheon meats. Our SIMPLISTICA MT 4310 stabiliser system provides the required protein and important functions in binding, emulsification and emulsion stability, water and oil holding capacity, gelation, cohesiveness, freeze thaw stability and ease of use.
- VITESSENCE® Pulse 1803 pea protein isolate will help you fine-tune the texture of noodles and pasta with VITESSENCE® Pulse 1803 pea protein isolate. Reap the benefits of improved firmness and extended bowl life without any negative impacts on machine-ability.
- Enhance the appeal of your soups and soups by meat and noodle inclusions, formulating with VITESSENCE® Pulse 1803 pea protein isolate to pave a way for greater versatility