High performance, starch-based excipients and encapsulants
Deliver value for your business with starch solutions from Ingredion
Find superior solutions for your pharmaceutical and nutraceutical products, with Ingredion’s vegetable-based excipients and encapsulants, offering reliable delivery of vitamins, carotenoids and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs).
Our portfolio of starch-based solutions allow for faster, more efficient tableting and encapsulation operations, including the stabilisation, protection and release of APIs. Derived from sustainable, renewable sources, our ingredients are non-allergenic and non-animal based.
Overcome your formulation challenges with Ingredion
Discover Ingredion’s range of solutions for:
- Direct compression and wet granulation tableting, for coatings, as fillers, binders and disintegrants
- Filling of hard or soft capsules
- Encapsulation of carotenoids, oil soluble vitamins and nutraceutical oils
- Fortification options such as added fibre and gluten-free.
Encapsulation of your pharmaceutical actives will deliver a range of benefits to your products and manufacturing operations:
- Improved product quality
- Improved shelf-life stability
- Improved release characteristics
- Unmatched ease of handling and dispersion in aqueous systems
- Reduced loss during processing storage
- Reduced cross-contamination resulting from lower dust formation
- Reducing cost-in-use through high active loading and productivity improvements.