We are exhibiting at Gulfood Manufacturing 2021! Here's a preview of the consumer insights, ingredient innovation and trend inspired concepts that can be discovered at Ingredion stand S3-C2.
We are well aware that the reasons for visiting a trade show are many and varied. That’s why we plan to make your visit to our stand at Gulfood Manufacturing as worthwhile and valuable as possible.
Our team of experts has put together an exciting exhibition package that is tailored to the needs of the thriving food and beverage sector in Middle East and North African markets.
Plant-based foods, dairy alternatives and sugar reduction have all been identified as exciting opportunities. But so too has the need to respond to these demands with affordable formulations. So we are focused on ensuring our ingredient solutions help you to create products that deliver on every level.
Here are just some of the issues you can explore with us at Gulfood Manufacturing:
- Learn about the latest consumer trends shaping food and drink developments in Middle East and North African markets
- Explore NPD opportunities in plant-based eating, dairy alternatives and sugar-reduction
- Discuss how our ingredient solutions can help you formulate affordable products with strong consumer appeal
- Understand how to optimise costs, without sacrificing taste, texture, nutritional appeal and functionality
- Benefit from our technical expertise to address NPD, reformulation and processing challenges.
Plus, our senior culinologist will be preparing a delicious menu of innovative prototypes, formulated to capture the most influential consumer trends. These include:
- A crispy coated plant-based nugget with 50% sugar reduced chipotle chilli ketchup
- An affordable 0% protein sandwich slice
- A gelatin-free pannacotta with a floral sugar-reduced strawberry and rose water fruit prep
- An affordable nacho cheese dip with tortilla chips
- A brioche bun with a shiny affordable egg-free glaze filled with a chocolatey bakery cream
- No added sugar still lemonade.
Join us and find out how our extensive market knowledge, ingredient innovation and technical expertise can help you.
We look forward to seeing you there.